Job Title: TSM Operator
SUMMARY: This position is responsible for operating a TSM Widmann automated sealing machine to seal binder flats according to written specifications by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Read and comprehend work orders, schematics, and machine manual to facilitate set-up and troubleshooting.
- Be able to perform all machine changeovers and make adjustments as needed.
- Familiar with control panel and machine functions including, ultrasonic welding, glue and hole punch units, die changes, and other basic machine functions a plus or will train.
- Load rolls of raw material onto machine and unload and inspect binder flats after sealed.
- Maintain productivity levels and quality requirements.
- Coordinates material flow and movement with fork lift operators and assists in inventory control.
- Detects and reports defective materials or questionable conditions to supervisor.
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Performs prescribed preventative maintenance on machines as required per P.M. charts.
- Fill out appropriate production paperwork.
- Lead, assist or participate in process improvement team activity efforts.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
JOB TITLE: TSM Operator
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to effectively present information one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all
units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES: Ability to read a metric tape measure and use a calculator. Must have good visual ability to identify quality and safety issues.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear. The employee must regularly lift up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift up to 135 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: While performing the duties of this job, the employee frequently exposed to work near moving mechanical parts and occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, risk of electrical shock and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Please apply! @ always there personnel 3220 N.Freeway or call the Office 817-624-1777